Are you looking for a single contact for your entire project?
You've come to just the right place.
We take care of your concerns. That's a promise!
Quality consulting for our customers. From the very start.
Our full-service offer for you:
Custom development and design, individually oriented to your needs.
- Feasibility analysis
- Component optimisation together with the customer (consistent wall-thickness design, material exemptions etc.)
- Moldflow analysis for determination of the optimum component filling, including consideration of warpage and shrinkage, positioning of the gate point and definition of the venting areas
- Determination of important process parameters (injection pressure, cycle time, mould and mass temperatures etc.)
- Design of close-contour temperature control
- Calculation of cold runners for determination of the dwell pressure supply
- All common CAD/CAM interfaces possible
- Continual documentation and evaluation over the course of the entire project, continuously resulting in new lessons learned
- Development using FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- Product specifications/Requirement specifications
- DFM (design for manufacturing)
- Statistical DoE (design of experiments)
We support you with our sound 360° specialist expertise in every step of your project, from consultation to development, design and tool making to production and logistics – across all industries and processes. We’re your one-stop shop.
Maximum precision as the starting point
There’s no doubt in our minds – without high-precision tool making, coupled with a modern machine park and experienced employees, complex customer projects like yours simply aren’t possible! Using our unique Sarix 3D micro-spark erosion milling machine, we can make all this possible for you:
- Tiny bore diameters down to 0.02 mm
- High-precision contours and the finest geometries with flanging radii down to 3 µm
- Finest surfaces down to an Ra of 0.05 µm
- Positioning repetition precision of < 1 µm
- Perfect bottom-level regulation down to 2 µm
We also work with:
- HSC-milling centre MP 7/5 from Exeron combined with an Erowa ERC 80 Robot and a Zeiss Contura 7/7/6 portal measuring machine
- Wire-cut EDM machines and wire thicknesses down to 0.03 mm and surface qualities down to Ra 0.08 µm
- Five-axis HSC milling machines and the smallest of milling tools with diameters down to 0.10 mm
- Automated die-sinking EDM systems
- Fully air-conditioned production rooms
Whether it’s a prototype mould or a challenging high-cavitation tool, you can trust our many years of in-house tool making experience! We ensure the smooth and trouble-free manufacture of your products at our facility. You don’t need to worry about a thing!
Mechanical engineering, machine park, specialty products...
Thanks to our highly automated production facilities with more than 70 injection-moulding machines (some of which are fully electrical) with clamping forces up to 2,000 kN, we are able to offer you:
- Processing of the smallest parts and shot weights below 0.001 g
- Processing of all common materials up to high-temperature plastics and challenging thermoplastics
- Use of extremely wear resistant screws and cylinder fittings
- Removal devices with high acceleration values and maximum repetition precision of ≤ 0.03 mm
- A dew point-controlled dryer system for plastic granulate drying
- Inline printing
- Mould cavity-separated component placement, including directly into a suitable container within a protective enclosure and packaging on the machine
Our customers can count on us to open up every possibility for handling their injection-moulding tasks using our technology – in every sector! We take care of your concerns. That’s a promise!
Our challenge to ourselves
The series production of plastic parts can’t be economical, sustainable or high quality without comprehensive quality assurance. In the field of micro-injection moulding in particular, this sector is in high demand. We guarantee this day in and day out with:
- High-precision measuring equipment and devices
- The use of complex measurement methods
- Werth TomoScope XS 160 for three-dimensional part measurement based on the principle of computer tomography
- Inline camera monitoring systems in the production line
- Experienced measurement service providers for surface measurement, including freeform surfaces
- The use of tactile measurement systems for roughness and contour measurement (contourograph)
- DXF setpoint and actual comparison, even for the smallest of gear geometries
- 2D and 3D measurement equipment with an interface to a CAQ database
High-level quality assurance at PKT also includes continually trained specialist personnel and certified quality management accompanying the process. This enables the creation of PPF/PPAP documentation, detailed traceability, validation and DQ/IQ/OQ & PQ processes.
Benefit from the sound experience and expertise of our specialists. Thanks to our full-service approach, you only need one contact partner for all your project implementation needs. PKT are your key to success!CONTACT US NOW