Right... and all right!
Multi-component injection moulding: Automotive component adjusting screw.
When we handle your injection-moulding tasks, we push the limits of what’s possible! Whether it’s micro-injection moulding or precision injection moulding, technical thin-walled and multi-components or hybrid components, we offer the best solution for your needs.
Right… and all right!
Precision injection moulding: Housing for fibre optic connection for use in information technology.
Micro- and precision-injection moulding
Big things in small packages.
Micro- and precision-injection moulding:
- Production of high-precision plastic parts with microstructures and/or micro-dimensions with a part weight below 0.001 g
- Removal devices with high acceleration values and repetition precision of ≤ 0.03 mm
- Uniform filling of high-cavitation micro-injection-moulding tools
- Process regulation procedures with elaborate sensors and regulation technology
- External measurement data system for the recording, monitoring and evaluation of important process parameters
- Plane-parallelism/position precision of ejector and nozzle side < 5 μm
- Burr-free bores up to a core diameter of 0.16 mm
- Precise balancing of the cold runners, even with high-cavitation tools
- Use of micro-hot runner systems with valve gate
- Precise close-contour insert temperature control
- Consistent wall thicknesses
- Material exemptions, including for micro-parts
- Precise implementation of ventilation tracks within 2 μm
- Smallest gate diameters of 0.1 mm reproducible across mould cavities
Technical thin-wall injection moulding
Always dimensionally accurate – and that includes thin-walled parts.
Technical thin-wall injection moulding includes:
- The smallest of wall thicknesses of 0.2 mm, depending on the material and component geometry
- For technical materials, a flow path wall thickness ratio of 150:1, depending on the material and absolute wall thickness
- Use of injection-moulding machines with high injection dynamics and injection power
- Maximum reproducibility
Multi-component injection moulding
For multi-component injection moulding, we’re able to offer the following processes:
- Index plates
- Rotary table
- Core back
- If required, thermal separation of the plastic components in the tool
- Use of electrically driven core pulls and/or unscrewing devices possible
For your hybrid parts, we offer:
- Implementation of interlocking and/or adhesive connections between plastic and inserts
- Universal injection-moulding machines for hybrid production, e.g. overmoulding metal inserts
- High-precision positioning of inserts with the smallest of dimensional tolerances using a robot, repetition precision: 3/100 mm
- Preheating of inserts and/or temperature control of the hybrid components for the smallest possible process fluctuations